Recent Updates to Jon and Beth's Gallery

Saturday, June 10, 2006


Dear Friends and Family,

This is our first time creating a blog so Jon and I are very excited about this! We hope that this blog site will enable family and friends both far and near to keep up with our busy lives. We also anticipate this coming in handy with new baby pictures in November (Baby Bunsen is on the way November 5!)

Since our last newsletter, I (Beth) graduated from Regent College with my Masters in Christian Studies. In the picture above Beth and Jon are spending time at the graduation with their dear friends Sarah and Barrett Lee who also graduated this year. Graduation was a fun and busy time! Especially with Beth's burgeoning belly! (Not obvious in the picture above due to the enormity of my robe.)

In other Beth and Jon news, Jon recently got a raise at his job where he works construction. In the meantime, I have changed jobs from a shipper with the Regent Bookstore to a grader for the Continuing Studies Department at Regent College. The pay is much better and I am finding great joy in doing more academic work. This job also enables me to work on my own time schedule from home and to work part time. This is such a great joy, especially since it means not being on my feet all day!

Well, I suppose that's enough news for now. We send our love to everyone!

Love,
Beth and Jon

1 comment:

joanna said...

i'm the first to leave a comment on your blog!
thanks for your sweet message to us, we love you too, and are so glad you're in our lives. look at that grad photo...you deserve every tooth in that grin! you guys rock, and we can't wait to see more blogs from you!